skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sampson Family
Get all your latest Sampson family news here!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Scootching and talking, talking and scootching...
Mylo has learned that he can scootch to where he wants to go, and he usually gives us commentary along the way!
1 comment:
AZ to NZ
March 22, 2009 at 1:56 AM
wow! so fun isn't it? I remember those days!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(8)
8 months old today!
Tooth tally=7
Misc.
Trip to McCall
He's learning more every day!
Scootching and talking, talking and scootching...
I vant to suck your blood....
Welcome!
About Me
Sampson Family
View my complete profile
Support the Red Cross
Powered by Blogger
wow! so fun isn't it? I remember those days!
ReplyDelete