I've been working with Mylo to learn how to sit on his own. He's extremely busy, so just sitting holds zero appeal. Last night I put Mylo on the floor on his tummy to play, and almost immediately he was up like a little tripod, and then he was almost sitting! He still needs to have one hand on the floor, but he's really getting the idea!
I'm not actually sure if Mylo is going to really crawl at all...I think he might be the kid to skip it all together. He's still trying to master it—he can get up on all fours, rock back and forth, does a "downward dog" sort of pose, and then decides to scootch. He's a big fan of standing up, and sometimes will hold on to the couch, or one of us, and talk endlessly!
Mylo has a few sounds in his repertoire...he can do da, buh, puh and blows raspberries all in between. He's the most talkative right after he wakes up in the morning, and then again after his morning nap.
What else? He hasn't hit another growth spurt yet; we're working on Cheerios; he's got another tooth coming in...OH! Mylo's learning how to give kisses and hugs! And that's probably the most rewarding thing these days! Kisses and hugs definitely make up for the midnight feedings!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment